KPTCL Recruitment 2015: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) has published notification fro the 8080 posts of the Junior Station Attendant & Junior Lineman. All interested candidates can check advertisement and apply online for the KPTCL Recruitment. Application form and advertisement are available on the official website of the KPTCL. Candidates can apply online application form till the last date on website that is: kptcl.com.
About KPTCL: KPTCL stand for the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited. KPTCL was established on the 01st August 1999 under the company Act. 1956. KPTCL wholly owned by the Government of Karnataka. KPTCL is works with the functions of Transmission and maintenance of power in the State of Karnataka. KPTCL also Construct Stations & Transmission Lines.
Total no. of Posts- 8080
Name of the Posts: Junior Station Attendant & Junior Lineman.
Company wise Details:
- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited-1300 Posts
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited- 1275 Posts
- Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited-1213 Posts
- Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited-2030 Posts
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited (HESCOM)-1405 Posts
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited- 857 Posts
Educational Qualification: candidates must have passed their 10th class or SSCL form a recognized intuited from the State of Karnataka.
Age Limit: Applicants have their age limit between the ages 18- 35 years old as on the 12th June 2015. Age relaxation will be provided for the reserved category students as per Govt. rules.
KPTCL Recruitment Application Process: 8080 Posts
All eligible candidates should apply for the KPTCL 8080 Posts through the online application mode. Through the any other mode of application form will not be accepted. Candidates apply till the last date of application form from official website using below steps that are:
- Applicants access the official website: kptcl.com.
- On home page their link available Junior Station Attendant & Junior Lineman recruitment.
- Click on the region for that candidates want to apply.
- Fill up all mediatory fields.
- Submit the application form.
Registration From start from: 12th June 2015.
Last date of online application form is: 30th June 2015
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay application fee according to their category for Gen Rs.- 400/- and for the SC/ST Rs.- 200/-. Payment makes through the online mode.
Selection Process: Candidates check in the advertisement about selection process.
Pay Scale: Details about pay scale available in the advertisement so go through the advertisement.
KPTCL Jobs 2015:
All Job seekers those are belong to Karnataka State and those have eligibility they apply application form before the last date of application form. Application form is available for the Post Junior Station Attendant & Junior Lineman of KPTCL 8080 Jobs 2015 on the website. If candidates have any query then they can ask on this portal.