CLAT Application Form 2016: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Conduct by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab for the Admission in Law courses of UG, PG and Integrated. Students those are interested in Law courses they have to apply their application form for the National level Law Test. For more details candidates go through this post as like education Qualification, age Limit, Important dates Etc. CLAT Application are available on the official website from the 1st Jan 2016. CLAT conducts every year by National University of Law (NLU) of out the total 17 NLU’s in the India. Candidates those are interested/ eligible in the law courses as like B.A+ LLB, B.Com+ LLB, B.Sc + LLB integrated courses and PG courses they apply through the online application mode on the official website before the last date official website is: clat.co.in.
Name of the Organization: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
Name of the Exam: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016.
Educational Qualification: Students those are applying for the UG Courses they have passes their 12th class (Students those are appearing can also apply) with Min. 45% marks from any Board.
For the PG courses candidates have passed their LLB, LLM 5yr courses with Min. 55% form any University.
Apply CLAT Application Form 2016, CLAT Online Form 2016, Check CLAT Eligibility/Exam Date/ Official Notification 2016:
Candidates those are interested to take admission in the NLU’s in the UG and PG courses 2016 session they have to apply their application through the online application form that are available on the official website form 1st Jan 2016 – 31st March 2016. Students should apply application before the last date on the website.
Key Steps to Apply CLAT Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website.
- Go through the new update CLAT Application 2016.
- Register with valid Email id and other details that are required.
- Login using your registered Email id and password.
- Fill up all required details.
- Make payment as per category.
- Click on the submit Button.
- Save your application for future use.
Application Fee: Candidates those are going to apply they have to pay application fee as like:
- For Gen Candidates Rs.- 4000/-
- For Reserved Candidates Rs.- 3500/-
CLAT 2016 Exam Pattern: Students those are appearing in the CLAT 2016 Entrance Exam they have Exam pattern as like:
- Objective Type online Test
- Time Duration is: 120 Min (2Hrs)
- No of Question is: 200 (For UG )150 (For PG) (MCQ)
- Negative Marking: 1/4th (0.25)
CLAT 2016 Important Date:
- Application Form CLAT 2016 Starts from: 01st Jan 2016
- Last date CLAT 2016 Application Form is: 31st March 2016
- CLAT 2016 Exam Date: 08th May 2016
- CLAT 2016 Result will be Declare on: 23rd May 2016
CLAT Application Form/Online Form 2016:
Students should have to apply for the CLAT 2016 Application Form before the last date on applies online application form 31st March 2016 on the website. Candidates have any query then they can ask through the comment box we will reply shortly.