CMAT 2015 Application Form, CMAT September Application Form 2015, AICTE CMAT Application Form 2015, AICTE CMAT Registration Form 2015, CMAT September 2015 Application Form, CMAT AICTE 2015 Registration Form, CMAT Sept 2015 Online Form, CMAT 2015 Online Application Form, CMAT 2015 Exam Date, CMAT 2015 Exam Pattern, CMAT 2015 Result
CMAT Application Form 2015-16: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has updated Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) application form notification for Sept 2015 exam. The CMAT September Application Form 2015-16 is going to start in last week July 2015 to first week of September 2015. The application form is for CMAT entrance exam to admission in Management courses in various colleges in the country. Yet time it online form date not updated but that will be update very shortly on official page, check continually. Applicants who are interested in the CMAT examination 2015, they will able soon to apply. More details they can check the CMAT official site that is www.aicte-cmat.in.
About the CMAT Exam/ Application Form: The CMAT is entrance exam held twice time in year in February and September month. The Exam is held by the All India Council for Technical Education. Through the exam applicants must able to take admission in Management Courses of the various colleges and university in India. Get more details from CMAT official site.
Important Date of CMAT September 2015 Exam:
- Starting date of online form registration: July 2015
- Last date of online registration: first week of September 2015
- Hall Ticket: 2nd week of September
- Result: November 2015
- Score Card: March 2015 to November 2015
CMAT September 2015-16 Online Application Form:
Applicants who are eligible and interested in the CMAT 2015 Application Form, they will be able very soon to apply online. Online application forms will apply by help of below mentioned link. Visit the link and apply their form.
Get some steps for applying online form:
CMAT Online Application Form 2015 will be applying by help of 3 steps:
Step 1: Self Registration
- Click on the “Self Registration Tab”
- Fill basic details
- Name, email id, phone number, password etc
- Click on the “Submit” button
- You will get registration ID and Password on your number
Step 2: Payment
- Enter User ID and Password
- Pay online form fee (General and OBC pay Rs. 1400/- and other category pay Rs. 700/-)
- Online Form fee will paying by using Net banking, credit card/ debit card etc
Step 3: Fill Application Form
- Enter ID and Password
- Fill application form by help of 10th class mark sheet
- Upload documents
- Click on “Submit” button
- Take it hard copy
CMAT Exam Education Qualification: Applicants must have minimum 50% in Graduation Degree. Final year students are also eligible.
Age Limit: Applicants minimum age will be 16 years.
AICTE CMAT 2015 Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination. After the exam candidates will be shortlisted by merit.
CMAT 2015 Examination Pattern:
- Examination duration: 180 Minutes
- In exam 4 subjects
- Quantitative Techniques, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness
- Each subject have 25 questions
- Exam will be objective types
AICTE CMAT September Result 2015: Candidates are going to appear in exam they will be able to check result in November 2015
AICTE CMAT 2015-2016 Application Form:
Now candidates are waiting to apply the CMAT September Application Form 2015. The CMAT application form will start in July last week and will close in first week of September 2015. Get out page more details.