SSC CGL 2nd Exam Syllabus 2015, SSC CGL Main Exam Syllabus, SSC CGL Tier 2nd Exam Syllabus, SSC CGL Tier 2nd Exam Pattern 2015, SSC CGL Tier 2nd 2015 Exam Pattern & Syllabus, SSC CGL Tier 2nd Syllabus and Pattern 2015
SSC CGL Mains Exam Syllabus 2015: Applicants who have cleared the SSC CGL Tier 1st Examination 2015 and now ready for the SSC CGL Tier 2nd (Mains exam) 2015, they can check here CGL Mains Examination 2015 Syllabus. The SSC CGL Tier 1st exam was conducted on 09th and 16th August, 2015. CGL Tier 1st Result was declared in November – December 2015. Before the CGL Tier 1st Result 2015 mostly students have decided about selection. So They can check here SSC Combined Graduate Level Mains Examination Syllabus 2015 and SSC CGL Main Pattern 2015. In the CGL Tier 2nd Exam only Tier 1st Cleared candidates can appeared. For the SSC CGL selection candidates need to clear three steps that is Pre exam (tier 1st), Main exam (Tier 2nd) and last is interview. More details check on the SSC official site ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Tier 2nd (Main Competitive Exam):
The Staff Selection Committee is held every year Combined Graduate Level Test. The SSC CGL selection process is based on the three steps Tier 1st / Pre exam (Objective Types), Main Exam/ Tier 2 (Competitive Exam) and thirst or final is Interview.
SSC CGL Tier 2nd/ Main Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Name of Subject||Max Marks||Time Duration||Test Timings|
|I||General Studies||200||3 Hrs|| 9.30 AM to
|II||English||100||2 Hrs|| 2.00 PM to
|III||Arithmetic||200||3 Hrs|| 9.30 AM to
|IV||Language Comprehension (English)||100||2 Hrs|| 2.00 PM to
|V||Communication Skill & writing ability||200||2 Hrs|| 9.30 AM to
|VI||Hindi (only for Delhi Police)||100||2 Hrs|| 2.00 PM to
SSC CGL Tier 2nd Pattern:
|Paper I||Quantitative Ability||200 marks|
|Paper II||English language & Comprehension||200 marks|
|Paper III||Statistics (only for Statistical Investigator & Compiler posts)||200 marks|
- Paper 1st, 3rd and 5th can attempt in English and Hindi both languages.
- Paper 1st and 3rd both are compulsory for all posts.
- Paper 4th can attempt in only English language.
- Paper 2nd is compulsory for all those who have cleared nature for the candidates who are opting for the post of Assistant.
- Paper 4th and 5th is compulsory for all post who have applied for the Assistant Post
SSC CGL Tier 2nd / Main Exam Syllabus:
|Paper||Name of Subject||Exam Syllabus|
|I||General Studies||1. General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability: The paper would be verbal and non-verbal types. In the paper component will include: nalogies, similarities, differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, Coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.|
2. General Awareness: The paper is held aims of student general awareness. The Test will included questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, economic scene, General polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. IIEnglishThe paper is conventional types. Through the paper candidate ability check regarding to English language use and writing ability like as questions as paragraph writing and report writing. IIIArithmeticThis paper include problems relating to number system, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions, relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, menstruation, time and distance, ratio and time etc. IVLanguage Comprehension (English)To the paper candidates understand correct English, his comprehension and writing ability etc. Would be checking essay writing, letter writing etc. VCommunication Skill & writing abilityCandidate’s ability to understand correct English/ Hindi writing ability, short essay, letter writing etc. VIHindi (only for Delhi Police)In the paper candidates understanding and knowledge of Hindi Language its correct uses and writing ability.
SSC CGL Tier 2nd Mains Exam Syllabus/ Pattern 2015
The Staff Selection Committee is going to held CGL Tier 2nd Examination 2015 in December 2015 and January 2016. The paper will held on three steps. On the page we have uploaded all details, so interested candidates can check here and download it for further reference. Through the SSC CGL Main Syllabus & Pattern 2015 candidates conform his/ her all meter related to study.